Submitting a Question
Please leave a voice mail with a question you may have about poker or a question about a hand you’ve played. Please be as specific and detailed as possible. I will give you my honest opinion on how I feel the hand was played. Please do not send the end result of the hand.
I want this show to be informative and engaging. I would like it to helpful. Please be considerate and respectful with your questions. That way everyone benefits! Some simple guidelines to ensure your question is qualified to be featured on the show:
- Please keep your question under one minute in length. If it goes a little over, that’s fine, but please keep it concise and to the point.
- If you have a website and URL, you’re allowed to share it only once during the recording.
- Rude spam, disrespectful, or very private questions will be deleted and not considered.
If submitting a hand please consider the following so I can best answer your question…
- Any Reads
- Effective Stacks
- Your Image (winning or losing)
- Your Perceived Playing Style
- Their Image
- Meta Game
- Relevant Players in Hand
- Timing of Bets
- Ethnicity and Gender
- Time of Session
- Table Dynamics
I will answer your questions on our podcast or video blog.
Please note that by submitting a voice mail question, you’re allowing me to share it publicly on the podcast and/or YouTube channel.
I will answer qualified questions as they come, but if your question has already been asked by someone else, I will have to move on to the next. Keep listening and watching the show–most questions get answered at some point.
Also, if your request is time-sensitive, then email me directly. It can take a week or longer to listen to new questions. Thanks for understanding and thanks for listening!
Feel free to submit a question via email click below to do so.